Turgot Pavilion of the New Louvre
Located in the New Louvre, the name given to the wings and pavilions extending from the main body. The Turgot Pavilion is part of the Louvre Palace which is located along the Seine river in Paris, France. The Turgot pavilion was built in the New Louvre section, the northern limb of the palace.
Lefèvre, André Wonders of Architecture (New York, NY: Charles Scribner & Co., 1871) 228