Osborn Hall, Yale University
Many buildings stood on the Old Campus which were removed to make way for the current configuration of structures, including The Old Laboratory (1782–1888), The Cabinet (1819–1890), Trumbull Gallery (1832–1901), Alumni Hall (1853–1911, Alexander Jackson Davis; the towers from this building were rescued and rebuilt behind the tomb of Skull and Bones), Old Dwight Hall (1885–1926, J. Cleaveland Cady) and Osborn Hall (1888–1926, Bruce Price).
Benson John Lossing, ed. Harper's Encyclopedia of United States History (vol. 10) (New York, NY: Harper and Brothers, 1912)
Courtesy the private collection of Roy Winkelman