Tomb at Beni-Hassan
Beni Hasan (also written as Bani Hasan, or also Beni-Hassan) is a village in Middle Egypt about 25 km south of al Minya, on the east bank of the Nile, with remarkable catacombs that have been excavated. During the Middle Kingdom, it was the center of the cult of Pakhet.
A. D. F. Hamlin College Histories of Art History of Architecture (New York, NY: Longmans, Green, and Co., 1915)
Courtesy the private collection of Roy Winkelman