Richelieu Pavilion of the Louvre
The Richelieu Pavilion of the Louvre was named after King Louis XIII first chief minister, Cardinal-Duc de Richelieu. It is part of the Louvre Palace which is located along the Seine river in Paris, France. The Richelieu pavilion is located at the northern limb of the New Louvre.
Donald, R. Wonders of Architecture (New York, NY: Charles Scribner & Co., 1871)
Courtesy the private collection of Roy Winkelman