Clippix ETC: An online picture service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse

picture sizes
The Pauline Parker House in Corinth, Mississippi

The Pauline Parker House in Corinth, Mississippi

This is the Pauline Parker House, at 1301 Fillmore Street. The property was transferred from W. W. Armstrong to Pauline Parker Paschall, in 1873. The property was acquired by William T. McPeters, in 1886. The house has a red, metal roof. There is a partial-width, full-height portico at the front entrance. There is a brick chimney on the roof.
Galleries: Colonial Revival, Corinth, Views of Houses, Exterior
Keywords: bargeboard, brick chimney, corinth, full-height entry, mcpeters home, metal roof, mississippi, partial-width entry, pauline parker house
Photo Location: Corinth, Mississippi
Photographer: Dr. Roy Winkelman
Date of Photo: 10/31/2011
Device Make: Canon
Device Model: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Exposure Time: 0.01
F Number: 22
Original Dimensions: 5616×3744
Picture Orientation: Landscape
GPS Coordinates: 34°56'03.32"N 88°31'20.17"W
Picture Number: 20638