An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Canyonlands National Park: One of the most common trees in the American southwest, the Utah Juniper is well suited to life in the desert. Join ranger Karen Henker for a quick summary of its unique adaptations.
- Inside Canyonlands, Utah, Plants, Trees
- adaptations, canyonlands, national park, utah juniper
- Date of Video
- March 31, 2004
- Video Location
- Canyonlands National Park, Moab, UT
- 38°10'0.88"N × 109°45'34.78"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number