An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Canyonlands National Park: The geologic history of Canyonlands spans hundreds of millions of years. Join ranger Karen Henker for a brief tour of this complex and exciting story.
- Inside Canyonlands, Utah, Geology, Soil, Stones, & Rocks
- canyonlands, deposition, erosion, geologic history, geology, national park
- Date of Video
- March 31, 2004
- Video Location
- Canyonlands National Park, Moab, UT
- 38°10'0.88"N × 109°45'34.78"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number