An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Canyonlands National Park: Once faced with extinction, the desert bighorn sheep has made a remarkable comeback in southeast Utah thanks to native herds protected in Canyonlands. Join ranger Karen Henker for an in-depth look at this intriguing mammal.
- Inside Canyonlands, Utah, Sheep, Animals
- bighorn sheep, canyonlands, endangered species, mammal, national park, sheep
- Date of Video
- December 16, 2004
- Video Location
- Canyonlands National Park, Moab, UT
- 38°10'0.88"N × 109°45'34.78"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number