An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Canyonlands National Park: The ancestral Puebloans were some of the first farmers in the American Southwest. Join ranger Karen Henker for a brief look at their lifestyle, as well as the art and architecture they left behind.
- Inside Canyonlands, Utah, Anthropology, Native American Culture & History
- american southwest, ancestral puebloans, architecture, art, canyonlands, culture, farmers, national park, native americans, preservation
- Date of Video
- March 31, 2004
- Video Location
- Canyonlands National Park, Moab, UT
- 38°10'0.88"N × 109°45'34.78"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number