An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: This video gives a broad overview of the Colorado River running through the Grand Canyon. Some history of the region is covered and emphasis is placed on consciously making an effort to lightly impact the natural resources of the park.
- Grand Canyon River, Arizona, Rivers and Creeks
- arizona, colorado river, grand canyon, historic preservation, history, national park, orientation, overview, preservation, river, tips
- Date of Video
- February 11, 2004
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number