An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Water temperature and flow variations of the Colorado River are discussed. Emphasis is placed on how they affect visitors navigating the river. Safety tips are also discussed including how to combat hypothermia.
- Grand Canyon River, Arizona, Rivers and Creeks, Rivers & Creeks, Water Safety
- arizona, flow variations, grand canyon, hypothermia, life jacket, national park, safety, tides, water temperature
- Date of Video
- February 11, 2004
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number