An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: In the summer, temperatures can reach up to 120 degrees. It is important to stay hydrated and well fed while navigating through the park.
- Grand Canyon River, Arizona, Hiking, Safety, Safety
- arizona, food, grand canyon, hydration, national park, temperature
- Date of Video
- February 11, 2004
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number