An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Although the park has over a million of acres of land to explore, there are protected sites throughout, some of which have been preserved for thousands of years. Watch the video to get an overview of these areas.
- Grand Canyon River, Arizona, Historic Preservation
- archaeological sites, arizona, grand canyon, historic preservation, national park, native americans, preservation, protected areas
- Date of Video
- February 11, 2004
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number