An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Topics including camping, boating, derigging equipment, and waste disposal when travelling the lower canyon from Diamond Creek to Lake Mead are discussed.
- Grand Canyon River, Arizona, Visitor Activities
- arizona, boating, camping, diamond creek, grand canyon, lake mead, national park, pearce ferry, south cove, waste disposal
- Date of Video
- February 11, 2004
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number