An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Listen as three Native Americans from different tribes share their love of the Grand Canyon and the need to respect and preserve it.
- Grand Canyon River, Arizona, People, Native American Culture & History, Natural Resource Conservation
- arizona, conservation, grand canyon, havasupai tribe, historic preservation, hopi tribe, hualapai, national park, native american, preservation, protection, walapai
- Date of Video
- February 11, 2004
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number