An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Listen in as park-aide ranger Amanda Myer discusses how she became a park-aide ranger and the benefits of her job. The student temporary employment program (STEP) and the junior-ranger program are mentioned.
- Insider's Look at Grand Canyon, Video, Arizona, Outdoor Jobs, Youth Activities
- amanda myer, arizona, grand canyon, junior ranger program, national park, park-aide ranger, step program, student temporary employment program
- Date of Video
- August 20, 2005
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number