An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Ever wonder how the recycling program at the Grand Canyon Village Post Office came to be? This video will take you through the journey starting with a letter written by an employee and ending with a wonderful recycling program.
- Insider's Look at Grand Canyon, Video, Arizona, Environmental Activism
- arizona, grand canyon, national park, post office, recycling program
- Date of Video
- September 2, 2005
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number