An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 30 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Park ranger Peg Bohan discusses how climate change is impacting the park and what measures are being taken to reduce the park’s carbon footprint.
- Insider's Look at Grand Canyon, Video, Arizona, Climate Change, Climate Change, Natural Resource Conservation
- adverse effects, arizona, carbon foot print, carbon friendly park program, climate change, conservation, global warming, grand canyon, green, national park
- Date of Video
- October 8, 2005
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number