An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Who or what are the “Four Sisters?” Join park rangers Emily Davis and Patrick Gamman to find out.
- Insider's Look at Grand Canyon, Video, Arizona, Places of Environmental Interest
- arches, arizona, four sisters, grand canyon, hermit's rest, history, national park, natural bridges
- Date of Video
- October 18, 2005
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number