An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 15 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Join Sjors, a long-term volunteer at the park, as he discusses Phantom Ranch. Trees and waterways are emphasized.
- Insider's Look at Grand Canyon, Video, Arizona, Places of Environmental Interest, Trees
- arizona, grand canyon, irrigation, national park, phantom ranch, trees
- Date of Video
- November 5, 2005
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number