An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 15 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Three Native Americans from different tribes share the stories of their relationships with the Grand Canyon.
- Insider's Look at Grand Canyon, Video, Arizona, People, Native American Culture & History
- apache, arizona, grand canyon, havasupai, hopi, indians, national park, native american heritage month, native americans, navajo
- Date of Video
- November 29, 2005
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number