An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Park ranger Patrick Gamman interviews artist Sally Hall about her exhibit and her connection to the park.
- Insider's Look at Grand Canyon, Video, Arizona, Artists, Personal Stories
- arizona, art, artist, grand canyon, national park, sally hall
- Date of Video
- December 20, 2005
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number