An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: Park ranger Jack Howell discusses the history of Verkamp's Visitor Center and encourages visitors of the Grand Canyon to visit it.
- Insider's Look at Grand Canyon, Video, Arizona, Places of Cultural Interest
- arizona, grand canyon, history, national park, verkamp's visitor center
- Date of Video
- January 13, 2006
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number