An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: Yosemite Falls is the tallest waterfall in North America, and is a powerful presence in Yosemite Valley. From winter ice to spring flood to autumn dryness, this magnificent waterfall is a dynamic force of nature.
- Yosemite Nature Notes, California, Waterfalls, Natural Features & Ecosystems, Places of Environmental Interest, Waterfalls
- california, gravity, national park, safety, water, waterfalls, yosemite, yosemite falls, yosemite valley
- Date of Video
- June 30, 2004
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number