An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: From a land grant created during the Civil War, to modern computer mapping, maps display the topography of Yosemite and also tell the story of the park’s protection.
- Yosemite Nature Notes, California, Natural Resource Conservation
- california, conservation, maps, national park, yosemite
- Date of Video
- June 23, 2005
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number