An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: Throughout the winter, the elevation where rain turns to snow changes with each new storm. Join a meteorologist and park scientists as they chase the snow line in Yosemite.
- Yosemite Nature Notes, California, Natural Features & Ecosystems, Snow
- california, meteorology, national park, seasonal snow line, snow, snow line, storm snow line, winter, yosemite, yosemite flood
- Date of Video
- February 28, 2006
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number