An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: Since the glaciers retreated around 15,000 years ago, rock fall has been the major force of change in Yosemite Valley. Geologists work to understand this force of nature in order to protect the millions of visitors who come here each year.
- Yosemite Nature Notes, California, Geology, Soil, Stones, & Rocks
- california, erosion, free fall, geology, glacier point, glaciers, gravity, national park, rock fall, safety, yosemite, yosemite valley
- Date of Video
- July 7, 2006
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number