An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: While Yosemite National Park is known for its towering cliffs and giant waterfalls, the National Park Service also protects significant cultural resources. The Rangers' Club is one of five buildings in Yosemite with National Historic Landmark status.
- Yosemite Nature Notes, California, Historic Preservation
- artifacts, california, cultural resources, culture, historic preservation, history, national historic landmark, national park, park rangers, rangers' club, yosemite
- Date of Video
- January 5, 2007
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number