An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: Floods in Yosemite Valley aren't uncommon during spring runoff, when the Merced River swells with melted snow and overflows into meadows. This video shows the effects of flooding in Yosemite.
- Yosemite Presents, California, Rivers and Creeks, Rivers & Creeks
- california, flooding, floods, merced river, national park, water, water, yosemite
- Date of Video
- September 24, 2004
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number