An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: A ranger describes moderate hikes along the Valley Loop Trail, to Vernal Fall Footbridge, and Columbia Rock.
- Yosemite Trip Planning, California, Hiking, Hiking
- california, columbia rock, day hikes, hikes, hiking, national park, valley loop trail, vernal fall footbridge, yosemite, yosemite valley
- Date of Video
- March 29, 2006
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number