An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: A ranger describes strenuous hikes in Yosemite Valley, including the Yosemite Falls Trail, Mist Trail to the top of Nevada Fall, and Panorama Trail.
- Yosemite Trip Planning, California, Hiking, Hiking
- california, day hikes, hikes, hiking, mist trail, national park, nevada fall, panorama trail, yosemite, yosemite falls trail, yosemite valley
- Date of Video
- March 7, 2007
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number