This is a note-taking app. You can organize hand-written notes, documents, internet articles, photos, and voice recordings. Students can use Evernote for research and organizing class work. Notes will auto-synchronize to a Mac, PC and/or the web.
Premium account available for $4.99 a month or $44.99 a year. The premium account allows you to add, sync, access, and share files (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT) among the different versions of Evernote.
- Cost: Free
- Skills Taught: Note taking/organization
- Offline functionality: 0%
- Accessibility Issues: It is web-based so students need to set up their own accounts, which can also be accessed at home. Accessiblity: Voice Over- Yes, but cannot adjust text size when turned on Zoom- No, but allows for limited text with with pinch zoom Large Text- No White on Black- Yes Other- Simple, easy to follow layout. Includes instruction with web links on some words for additional information. Some button are very small and may be difficult for some students to select.
- Student Protection issues: Students would have their own accounts.
- Keywords: note taking, notes, evernote
- Requirements: iOs 3.0 or later, internet access
- Type: software
- Device(s): iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iPod, Computer - Mac OS, Computer - Windows OS
- Subject Area: Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Health, World Languages, Reading
- Category: Utility
- Grade Level: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, Teacher/Administrator
- Date Added: Apr 14, 2011
- Take Me To It