Types of Technical Assistance we offer Florida school districts through the EETT Technical Assistance Grant for 2009-2010
- Basic Integration of Technology Workshops.
- Training and Support on the Technology Tools Provided through the State of Florida
- Technology Integration Matrix
- Inventory of Teacher Technology Skills
- Student Tool for Technology Literacy
- Readiness Gauge
- Moodle Installation and Training
- Grant Writing Assistance
- Assist with District Technology Planning
- Consult on integration strategies
- Hardware and software purchasing
- Professional Development Planning
- Support Partnerships with Districts and Vendors
- Provide Training and Support to the Master Digital Educators
- Technical Support for Synchronous online meetings and/or trainings.
- Develop Online Courses Through Moodle
- Provide Guidance to State and Local Educational Technology Organizations.