Use a digital camera to take pictures of daily events to have students sequence.
- Students will sequence familiar daily events.
- Take pictures of the students doing daily activities and routines, such as lunch, morning routine, centers, etc.
- Take 3-4 pictures of each activity.
- Print the pictures.
- Have the students cut out the pictures and sequence them appropriately.
Sunshine State Standards
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use input devices (e.g., mouse, keyboard, remote control) and output devices (e.g., monitor, printer) to successfully operate computers, VCRs, audiotapes, and other technologies.
- Use a variety of media and technology resources for directed and independent learning activities.
- Use technology resources (e.g., puzzles, logical thinking programs, writing tools, digital cameras, drawing tools) for problem solving, communication, and illustration of thoughts, ideas, and stories.
- Have students write sentences about each picture and create a book about their school day.