Motivate students to learn body parts by using a digital camera to take pictures of students.
- Students will locate and label body parts.
- Ahead of time, take a picture of each student standing with their feet apart and their hands by their sides. Print the pictures.
- Have the students cut out their pictures by cutting along the outter edges of their bodies (It should like something like a paper doll).
- Next have them glue their picture onto a pieces of paper by placing a dab of glue only at the top of the head (this will allow the rest of the body to be lifted up).
- Then students can cut out and glue various body parts in the appropriate places under the picture as if they are part of their body.
- Finally, students can label both the internal and external body parts.