ETC > NSA Home > Social Studies 6-8 > Wild Egypt
Students will use wireless laptops to learn about Egypt and then answer questions online.
- The students will learn about the animals and species of the Nile River Valley.
- They will be able to correctly answer questions related to this information on the Web activity.
- Students will go to the web site www.wildegypt.com and after they have completed reading passages and studying photographs they will answer higher level thinking questions.
Sunshine State Standards
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Technology Operations and Concepts
- Planning and Designing Learning Environments and Experiences
- IDM Computer cart that includes thirty laptop computers
- Students attended a field trip at the Imax Theater to view the movie "Mystery of the Nile". They also completed research on three other rivers around the world and compared them to the Nile.
ETC > NSA Home > Social Studies 6-8 > Liberty Scavenger Hunt