ETC > NSA Home > Language Arts 9-12 >Visualizing Vocabulary
Students demonstrate their understanding of vocabulary terms through the use of a graphic organizer.
- Use visual and written clues from teacher's presentation to understand vocabulary.
- Demonstrate understanding through use of vocabulary in graphic organizer
- Teacher presented vocabulary with pictures, definitions and sentences.
- Students and teachers discuss various meanings and clarify misconceptions and other uses.
Sunshine State Standards
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Routinely and efficiently use online information resources to meet needs for collaboration, research, publication, communication, and productivity.
- Select and apply technology tools for research, information analysis, problem solving, and decision making in content learning.
- Presentation software
- Graphic Organizing Software
- LCD computers
- Some students were given hard copies of the presentation rather than having to take notes.
ETC > NSA Home > Language Arts 9-12 > Visualizing Vocabulary