Students will learn about the Roman Empire using timelines, maps, and the internet.
- Students will research a list of people, places and events from the Roman Empire on the Internet using Wikipedia.org and other relevant sites.
- They will take their information and write it on a blank timeline to be used throughout the unit of study.
- They will also fill in a blank map of the Roman Empire using a web site.
- Students will look up the list of events given to them and write the years they occurred.
- Students will then write in the date increments on the timeline, then fill in the relevant events.
- Students will search for a site concerning the Roman Empire and locate a map that can be used to complete a blank map they have been given.