ETC > NSA Home > Math 9-12 > Integrated Math III: Set Theory Review Using the TI Navigator
Integrated Math III: Set Theory Review Using the TI Navigator
Students use wireless graphing calculators to enhance their understanding of Set Theory.
- Review for our Chapter 2 Set Theory Test
- Practice using the TI Navigator System
- Take concerns and respond/illustrate/model accordingly.
- Write and/or verbalize typical test problem scenarios and have students
- Quick Poll me their answers.
- Send students a ten-question practice quiz in which students may work individually and/or within their hubs.
- Use the Screen Capture feature to check student understanding and/or their focus.
- Collect the quizzes from the students using Class Analysis and analyze the results.
- Go through the Slide Show Presentation of the Answers and have a discussion of the answers (right or wrong) to ensure that each student is grasping the concepts.
Sunshine State Standards
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use technology tools and resources for managing and communicating personal/professional information.
- Select and apply technology tools for research, information analysis, problem solving, and decision making in content learning.
- Collaborate with peers, experts, and others to contribute to a content-related knowledge base by using technology to compile, synthesize, produce, and disseminate information, models and other creative works.
- TI-83PLUS graphing calculators
- TI Navigator System
- Textbook: Pearson/Prentice Hall Thinking Mathematically
ETC > NSA Home > Math 9-12 >Integrated Math III: Set Theory Review Using the TI Navigator