ETC > NSA Home > Foreign Languages K-2 >
Spanish Concentration Game
Students will learn the Spanish names for ocean animals by playing a concentration game on the computer.
- Students will understand and interpret written and spoken language on a variety of topics.
- Students will reinforce and furthers knowledge of other disciplines through foreign language.
- First, students sing song about ocean animals in Spanish including physical response with motions to go with each animal.
- Next,project hyperstudio concentration board.
- Then, have students record the audio in Spanish for the game.
Sunshine State Standards
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use input devices (e.g., mouse, keyboard, remote control) and output devices (e.g., monitor, printer) to successfully operate computers, VCRs, audiotapes, and other technologies.
- Use developmentally appropriate multimedia resources (e.g., interactive books, educational software, elementary multimedia encyclopedias) to support learning.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with peers, family members, and others when using technology in the classroom.
- Create developmentally appropriate multimedia products with support from teachers, family members, or student partners.
- HyperStudio software
ETC > NSA Home > Foreign Languages K-2 > Spanish Concentration Game: Students will...