ETC > NSA Home > Science 3-5 >
The Life of a Butterfly
Students will use technology tools to research and create a report on the life of a butterfly.
- Students will be able to create power point presentations, using Keynote, based on their research.
- Students will be able to add images to their presentations by using Keynote.
- Students will be able to create a food chain by using Inspiration.
- Students will take out all their research.
- Students will go get their laptops.
- Students will begin working in Keynote to create their power point.
- Students will be adding and editing slides while inserting images.
- Students will use Inspiration to create diagrams
Sunshine State Standards
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use keyboards and other common input and output devices (including adaptive devices when necessary) efficiently and effectively.
- Use general purpose productivity tools and peripherals to support personal productivity, remediate skill deficits, and facilitate learning throughout the curriculum.
- Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, Web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.
- Inspiration software
- Keynote software
- Paper & Pencil
- Once students complete their power point they present it to the class.
- Students can create little books using the information form their power point. Once the books are made they can buddy read it with students from a lower class.
ETC > NSA Home > Science 3-5 >The Life of a Butterfly: Students will use technology tools to research and create a report on the life of a butterfly.