iPhoto gives you many ways of sharing your pictures with friends and relatives. One of the most popular ways is by emailing them as attachments using the Mail program that comes installed with OS X.
To email pictures as attachments in iPhoto:
- Select the pictures you want to send.
- Click on the email button or choose Share, Email.
- Select a size for your pictures from the pulldown menu. iPhoto will show you how many photos you have selected and how big the attachment will be.
- You can select to include titles and comments by using the two checkboxes.
- Click on Compose and Mail will open, ready for you to address your email.
Once you’re finished addressing your email message, click on Send and your pictures will be on their way.