You can use iPhoto to order professional-quality prints of your photos. The Order Prints service in iPhoto makes it easy to choose a print size and quantity for each of your photos and specify a delivery address. You will need to have an internet connection before you can use the Order Prints service to place an order.
To order prints:
- Select the photo or photos you want to order.
- Choose Share, Order Prints or click on the Order Prints button.
- If this is your first time placing an order, click Set Up Account.
If you don’t already have an Apple ID, click Create Account to create an account and get an Apple ID and password.
If you already have an Apple ID, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Select the size and number of copies you want of each photo.
- Choose a shipping address from the Ship To pop-up menu. To add a new address, choose Add New Address. To edit an address, click the Account Info button.
- Choose a shipping method from the Ship Via pop-up menu. To change your default shipping method, click the Account Info button.
- Carefully review your order and order total to make sure everything has been entered correctly.
- Click Buy Now to place your order.