Mrs. Falls'

| View Cart ⇗ | Info

“Mrs. Falls’. This house, now (1850) owned by Mr. Samuel Moore, is a frame building, and stands on the right side of the New Windsor road, at the southeastern angle of ‘The Square.’ It is surrounded by locust and large balm-of-Gilead trees. There Major Armstrong wrote the famous Newburgh Addresses, and there those in the secret held their private conferences."—Lossing, 1851


Benson J. Lossing, The Pictorial Field-Book of the Revolution (New York: Harper & Brothers, 1851)II:116


TIFF (full resolution)

2400×1550, 2.8 MiB

Large GIF

1024×661, 346.3 KiB

Medium GIF

640×413, 163.2 KiB

Small GIF

320×206, 44.6 KiB