| View Cart ⇗ | Info

“A semicircular recess usually placed at the east end of the choir or chancel of a romanesque, or what is commonly called in England an Anglo-Saxon or Anglo-Norman church.” — Chambers’ Encyclopedia, 1875


Chambers's Encyclopedia (Philadelphia, PA: J. B. Lippincott Company, 1875)


TIFF (full resolution)

1536×2400, 1.4 MiB

Large GIF

655×1024, 175.6 KiB

Medium GIF

409×640, 79.1 KiB

Small GIF

204×320, 21.9 KiB