Trinity Episcopal Church is a historic church in Mobile, Alabama. It was the first large Gothic Revival church built in Alabama. The church was established in 1845 and was the second Episcopal congregation in Mobile. The cornerstone for the building was placed on April 8, 1853 and was completed in 1857.
J. G. Holland Scribner's Monthly, An Illustrated Magazine for the People (New York, NY: Scribner & Co., 1874)