St. Alban's Monastery Gate

| View Cart ⇗ | Info

This is the only building to survive. It was built c.1365 after its predecessor had been destroyed in the great storm of 1362. Originally the roof was of lower pitch than that of today and covered in lead.


TIFF (full resolution)

1502×2400, 2.3 MiB

Large GIF

640×1024, 332.6 KiB

Medium GIF

400×640, 154.8 KiB

Small GIF

200×320, 39.5 KiB