Hay Knife

| View Cart ⇗ | Info

Some knives have the handle placed at a right angle with the blade. The farmer in cutting hay from the haymow in his bard uses a large knife with such a right angle handle and calls it a hay-knife.


Charles Barnard Tools and Machines (New York, NY: Silver, Burdett and Company, 1903)


TIFF (full resolution)

2400×1046, 218.2 KiB

Large GIF

1024×446, 19.6 KiB

Medium GIF

640×278, 9.9 KiB

Small GIF

320×139, 4.2 KiB