Car Fender

| View Cart ⇗ | Info

In British English, the fender is called the wing. The equivalent component of a bicycle or motorcycle style of wing fitted to vintage cars which is not integral with the bodywork, is called a mudguard in Britain, as it guards other road users.


Government Printing Office The Official Gazette of the United States Patent Office (Washington, DC: Government Printing Office, 1895)


TIFF (full resolution)

2400×1925, 632.1 KiB

Large GIF

1024×821, 111.7 KiB

Medium GIF

640×513, 57.5 KiB

Small GIF

320×256, 19.6 KiB