Paperhanger's Seam Roller

| View Cart ⇗ | Info

The paper hanger’s seam roller is a small tool that has a revolving roller which could be flat, curved, or beveled surface. It is used to roll over the seams of wallpaper and borders for a flat join.


Maire, F. Modern Painter's Cyclopedia (Chicago, IL: Frederick J. Drake & Company Publishers, 1918)


TIFF (full resolution)

2400×911, 760.4 KiB

Large GIF

1024×388, 92.9 KiB

Medium GIF

640×242, 44.9 KiB

Small GIF

320×121, 13.7 KiB